Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Things We Love

While we try to gather pictures of the amazing fashion show that went down Saturday night at A Taste of RiverPark, I thought I'd share with you my dessert I had yesturday!!  If you know me, you know that I think dessert should be considered a meal and acceptable at anytime of the day!
WHAT IS IT???  Well, It's Chocolate covered bacon, with walnuts!!  We've heard all kinds of good hype about Eureka Burger that has just recently opened, so decided it was about time to get in there and check it out.  Yep!  Good eats!  I'm not a big hamburger fan, but can appreciate a good go.  I had the Turkey Cobb Burger and it was really good!  Kinda surprised myself that I ate an entire half!  What surprised me even more was that my 12 yr old ate his entire Cowboy Burger and loved it!!!  Now that's a good sign!!
Now back to my dessert ~ it was SO GOOD!!  I was pleasantly surprised and oh so happy I tried it!!!  Come on, you've gotta give it a go, and let me know what ya think!! They're located at Palm/Nees in the GB3 shopping center.
We'll get pix and info up soon on the event from RiverPark. 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment