Monday, October 25, 2010

Manchester G.A.T.E. ~ Sponsor Update

More than anything, I proudly say that I am a Mom ~ and a darn good one at that.  Well, at least for now seeing as I will officially own a teenager next month!!  Since the kids were little, we have paid an enormous amount of attention to acedemics.  And it has paid off!  Now with a second student beginning the elementary path through Manchester G.A.T.E. I find myself involved as much as I can and still wish it was more.  Some call me the Carnival Queen ~ not really knowing if I should be proud remembering the carni's at the local fair growing up and wondering where thier teeth were!  And yes, Carnival is upon us.  An enormous task that some amazing Manchester Mom's are able to pull off year after year, but not without the help of our generous community. 
Last week, I sent out an email to many people on my contacts list and just started asking for help!  The Silent Auction is a very large part of the carnival and a facet that we must rely on to help our wonderful school and the students.  Manchester G.A.T.E. has a different demographic than any other elementary school in Fresno.  They come from all over ~ and I mean ALL over!!  It is a beautiful mix of little genious's!!!  So, I'd like to give a quick little shout out to so many wonderful people and companies who have donated products or services so generously ~
Three Sisters Ranch ~ Brenda D. Lavell
SBI Boardshop
The Grizzlies
Grand Occasions
Pappy's Fine Foods
La Bella Vita Photogrpahy
Sweet Dreams Cakery
Awesome Blossoms
SamSon's
Find It Designs ~ Miranda Starbuck
Big City Limo
Panoche Creek
Cazebo Gardens
Kubo Orthdontic
Max's
Red Carpet Car Wash
Sakura Chaya
Renge Pharmacy
Sephora
Sierra Sport & Racket
Starbucks
Allard
Aloha Optemetric Group
Build A Bear
Britz Fertillizers
Central Bark
Chaffee Zoological Society
Creative Cakes
Cupcakes
Edible Arrangements
Express Grill
Fairmont Private School
Fig Garden Yoga
Four Points Sheraton
Gateway Ice Center
Gilroy Gardens
Gymnastics Beat
In-n-Out
Jenny Kubo
La Boulangerie
Lenscrafters
Mimi's Cafe
Mous Restaurant
Ovidio's
Stem's at the Palatine
US Sewing Machines

So, a very sincere thanks to all the above listed and so many more that I know are coming through for us and the incredible students at Manchester.  If you have some free time, Friday November 5th, we welcome you to come visit and enjoy the Manchester G.A.T.E. Harvest Carnival!!!  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment