Sunday, March 21, 2010

Constance & Angelica's Starry 18th Birthday



On Tuesday afternoon, I was having a casual chat with one of our clients, towards the end of our conversation, she says ~ "Oh, by the way, what are you doing on Saturday"? Then hands me an invitation to her daughters (Hannah) friends birthday party. I was a bit perplexed. I know these girls, but not well enough for attending a party as a guest ~ and then it hit me! Oh boy... here we go. Since this particular client is extremely generous, she decided to "take care" of the main elements of this event. So, invitations were out, and that was all. It was going to be a busy few days. Thanks to our great vendors who never let us down, and the creative talents of a few 18 year old girls and their families, the event was a huge success.
Welcome to the Candy Shop
Frosted Cakery did a great job on the yummy cupcakes!!




No comments:

Post a Comment